Getting to National Tsing Hua University
After entering the front gate of NTHU, please go straight for about 3 mins. You'll find Engineering Building 1 on your left-hand side.
CKS Airport to High Speed Rail
1. Please take the THSR(Taiwan High Speed Rail) Shuttle Bus at either Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 in Taoyuan International
2. Aftering arriving at THSR Taoyuan Station, please take High Speed Rail to THSR Hsinchu Station.
3. For more information visit Taoyuan International Airport website :
High Speed Rail
1.Please get off at the Hsinchu HSR station, once there transfer to other transport medium.
2. The Taiwanese HSR company offers a bus service that will stop by National Tsing Hua University(Near the front gate
in Kuang-Fu road; taking about 20 mins.), the bus comes by once every 40 minutes.
3. For more information visit the Taiwan HSR website : http://www.thsrc.com.tw/index_en.html
1.Get off at the Hsinchu train station, then transfer to other transport mediums.
2. Transfer Information
● Hsinchu bus number: Line 1 (once every 10-15 mins) or Line 2 (once every hour) / Bus stop location: Minzu road,
Besides the SOGO department store.
● Taxi: Hsinchu station to Tsing Hua’s main gate, will have a fare of about 150~200 NTD
If participants woulde like to take a taxi to the Conference Venue, please show this card to the driver.