Guideline for Authors
- 1. A one-page extended abstract is required to be submitted electronically via the official website by January 12, 2018.
- 2. For camera-ready submission after acceptance (announced by February 02, 2018), authors need to upload revised one-page extended abstracts by February 16, 2018, which will be available in the Conference Book.
- 3. Please refer to the submission guideline for more details: Submission Guideline For EST 2018 Extended Abstract
- 4. Upon submission, the corresponding authors need to specify whether the presentation will be given in oral sessions or poster sessions.
- ● In oral sessions, each presenter will be given 12 minutes, with additional 3 minutes for questions and answers following each talk. Session Chairs will introduce the speakers and will moderate the discussion.
- ● In poster sessions, posters will be mounted on one sided poster boards with landscape orientation (no larger than 1189 mm x 841mm). Presentation title, authors’ names and affiliations should be included in the poster. Presenters can freely arrange the time for each discussion within 100 minutes.
- ● Extended abstract(.pdf),
- ● Registration information(.xlsx) (Click here to download)
The submission system is a Google Form. If the participant doesn't have a Google account, sending the following documents via email to email@example.com is also acceptable:
Email Title: EST2018 Submission - "author name"
Authors of selected conference papers will be invited to submit extended versions for publication in peer reviewed Special Issue of Journal of Industrial and Production Engineering (JIPE), which is abstracted/indexed in Emerging Sources Citation Index, EI Compendex, INSPEC, TSSCI, and Scopus.
January 12, 2018
Deadline for Submitting Extended Abstracts
February 02, 2018
Notification of Riview Results
February 16, 2018
Deadline for Camera-Ready Submissions
February 16, 2018
Deadline for Online Registration
Topics of interest
- - Affective Design
- - Aging
- - Anthropometry
- - Big Data Analysis
- - Biomechanics
- - Cognitive Ergonomics
- - Computer-aided Ergonomics
- - Cultural Differences
- - Educational training System
- - Ergonomics and Smart Factory
- - Ergonomic design for Consumer Products
- - Ergonomics in Sports and Leisure
- - Ergonomics Standard
- - Healthcare Ergonomics and Patient Safety
- - Human-Computer Interface in Computer Systems
- - Human Reliability
- - Individual Difference and Performance
- - Macro-Ergonomics and Organizational Management
- - Material Handling
- - Occupational Safety and Health
- - Stress and Mental Workload
- - The Application of IoT for Long-term Care Service
- - Transportation
- - Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality (VR/AR/MR)
- - Visual Task Performance
- - Work Physiology